Please note it is your responsibility to follow the government advice on Covid-19. Refer to the government guidance.
Advice for guests displaying symptoms of COVID-19 can be found here.
We are doing all we can to keep Guests and Staff safe and well during these difficult times, to achieve this we are,
Guests displaying symptoms on the day of arrival are asked NOT to continue with the booking, and alternative dates arranged.
TERM & CONDITIONS
We don’t like like writing terms and conditions, and we know you don’t like reading them, but they are here for a reason, and that’s to protect both you and Cupola Farm Staff.
So, make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and take the time to read the small print. If you have any questions please call us on 01842 861119
These terms include important information you need to know before you book, such as
All bookings are subject to change as Government guidelines may lead to some future restrictions , as a result of this, bookings would be transferred to future available date.
1. Cupola Farm is a small family run working mixed, Livestock and Arable farm.
Some areas are restricted due to Bio Security, Guest Safety and Farm Traffic. Accompanied talks and walks are available by mutual agreement.
SORRY NO DOGS ALLOWED
2. Booking can be made by phone or email, and once accepted, confirmation will be made in writing via email. By entering into a booking contract with us you are agreeing to abide by the site rules. This applies to you and all members of your party. Failure to do so may result in you and your party being asked to leave and no refund will be due to you.
3. 15% Non refundable Deposit is payable to secure your stay. The balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival. Payments can be made by BACS or Card payment. A Damage deposit of £50 will be taken on arrival. For bookings made less than 30 days ahead, full payment will be taken at the time of booking. Bookings can be delayed subject to availability.
4. Arrival is from 3.00 p.m. Notification of late arrival is required.
ILLNESS AND CONTAGIOUS DISEASES. If you or any member of your party have an illness or contagious disease that will affect any other guests, you need to let us know. If we become aware, or have reasonable grounds to suspect, that you have contracted an illness or contagious disease that may infect other people you and your party will be asked to comply with the government guidelines. SEE LINK ABOVE.
NO GLASS POLICY. All drinks etc. brought onto site must be in Plastic, Metal or Card containers.
NO ABUSIVE LANGUAGE OR BEHAVIOUR POLICY. No abuse will be tolerated towards staff or other Guests at any time. Such behaviour will result in you and your entire party being evicted from the site with no refund due.
NO SMOKING, DRUGS AND OFFENSIVE WEAPONS. We have a zero tolerance policy on drugs, firearms and offensive weapons. If you take illegal drugs or any other illegal substance or are in possession of a firearm or offensive weapon, you will be asked to leave and no refund due to you. No smoking of vaporisers, e-cigarettes and tobacco in any of the buildings or accommodation units.
NO FIREWORKS OR SKY LANTERNS
NO LOUD MUSIC or noise between 11.00 p.m. and 8.00a.m. Please be considerate of other Guests at ALL times.
NO COOKING inside Tents or Carriage
Accommodation to be vacated by 10.00 a.m and site must be vacated by 11.00 a.m.
5. The names, addresses and contact details of each member of your party will be required at booking, and held only long enough to comply with the Government Track and Trace Policy.
6. Changes to your booking may be made subject to availability up to 14 days prior to your arrival.
7. We can be contacted by phone on 01842 861119 or email, email@example.com